homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 29 November 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch #215

Don't you just LOVE this week's sketch over at Pencil Lines! I mean, I seriously love, love, love this sketch, and will definitely use it again. This is sketch #215, and our guest designer this week is Jennifer Matott. I think the sketch must have really inspired the DT this week because there are some seriously gorgeous layouts up on the Pencil Lines blog. They really have out-done themselves this week. (-:

This is my take on the sketch. Titled: No Fear (it is about Keana's first day at school). When I first looked at this sketch I was really uncertain about what to do, but once I saw this Sassafrass paper, I knew exactly what I wanted to create. This layout came together so easy - which doesn't happen often. (-: I normally have to think and play a little harder before I figure out what I want to do. I can honestly say this layout is in my top 10 favourites for this year. Products used: Sassafrass papers, felt embellishments, chipboard alphas and stickers.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jules, love the sketch and love what you have done with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You translated that sketch like a pro & the papers are just perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.