homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 25 November 2010

Playing With Sketches...

I've been busy playing with sketches from different sites around the web. Here are two of my favourites for this month. Firstly, this layout was created using a sketch that I found on the Bo-Bunny blog. Titled: His Little Angel. I've used Bo-Bunny papers, rub-ons, stickers and gem stones. Other products used: Kaisercraft rhinestone flourishes and Hambly transparencies. Sorry about the not so great phtographs - the Christmas tree is in the spot where I usually position my layouts for photographing. I'm in the process of trying to find another good spot.
Bo-Bunny Sketch.

This is my second layout based on a sketch that I found on the Crate Paper blog. Titled: 2010. I have used Crate Paper papers and stickers from the Noel Mignon "Dear Diary" kit. All the other products used come from the kit, except the twine, paper flowers, and Zva Creative pearls. I absolutely LOVEd this sketch, and will definitely use it again.
Crate Paper sketch.

1 comment:

  1. I love your takes on these sketches. Really cool use of transparencies in the first one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.