homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 13 November 2010

Out From Under The Sheets...

I've been dragged out from under my sheets (see post further down) by my husband, daughters and Jodi. (-: So since I'm out, I thought I would share a layout with you (I have a couple of others but I can't share them yet). This is my second November monthly project for Zva Creative. Titled: Glamour Diva. Zva Creative products used: pearl flourish (PEB-03CB-106); rhinestones (CR-02CB-101); pearls (PE-02CB-102); 1/4" gemstone brads (BRBK02CA101); silk flowers (FL01CB105 and FL01CB113); and bulk 3D flowers (yellow). Other products used: Noel Mignon Sonoma County kit (sold out); Crate Papers and Cosmo Cricket; The Girl's paperie and Pink Paislee/House of 3 stamps; Maya Road leaf pin; Jenni Bowlin Bingo Alphas; American Crafts Thickers and buttons; Shimmerz Vibez; and Stickles glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.