homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 5 November 2010

Color Combos Galore Challenge #165

Challenge #165 is now live over at Color Combos Galore. This week's colours include pale yellow, sage green, white linen, and maroon red. The designer's challenge is to include distressing.

Anybody who knows me, knows that I am not really a big "distressing" type of gal. I use this technique occasionally on my layouts, but not often. So, I cheated!!! (-: I tore one end of the cardstock (and then covered half of it up again with flowers, lol!), and I used Bella! distressed chipboard alphas. And that was my limit this week for distressing. But I did use lots of Zva Creative bling instead (Ha! Ha! Ha!). Or should I say "Ho! Ho! Ho!". Sorry, but the pun was intended since I did a Christmas layout. Titled: Christmas Fairy. Zva Creative products used: pearl vine leaves NEW (PES-03CB-103); silk flowers (FL01CB105); felt flowers (FL01CB114); rhinestone alphas (CRP01CB102); pearl brads (BRBK02CA103); and gemstone brads 1/4" (BRBK02CA101). Papers used: Kaisercraft and Making Memories.

3 comments:

  1. You rocked the distressing here Jules, I love this, it is gorgeous, and the bling is super fabulous, you really are the bling princess my girl. Melxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.