homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 1 November 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch #211

This week, Pencil Lines is bringing you sketch #211. (I LOVE this sketch!!!). And this week's guest designer is the fabulous Rhonda Palazzari. Make sure you drop by and check out all the fabulous creations from the Pencil Lines team.

Here's my take on the sketch. Titled: Hello Crazy. I've used Hambly transparencies and glimmermist to create my background. I've added some masking tape and machine stitching. Then I've finsihed off with some Zva Creative goodies: pearl flourish (PEB-02CB-112), rhinestone strips (CR-01CB-111 and CRo1CB113), pearl brads (BRBK02CA103), rhinestones (CR01CB101) and silk flowers (FL01CB106, FL01CB112 and FL01CB113). The journalling spots are from Jillibean soup, and the photo corner stickers are from October Afternoon. Alphas are from American Crafts (Thickers) and Carolees Creations. The stamps are from Pink Paislee - House of 3 - Anthologie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.