homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 12 November 2010

Reminiscing...

It's my last day as a "30" something. )-: Tomorrow I join the 40 club. So I've been thinking about my favourite things. I thought I might share a few with you:

My Top 5 Male Actors (in no particular order):
1. Keanu Reeves
2. Taylor Lautner
3. Joshua Jackson
4. Johnny Depp
5. Michael Copon.

My Top 5 Female Actors:
1. Angelina Jolie
2. Drew Barrymore
3. Julia Stiles
4. Katherine Heigl
5. Lucy Lui

My Top 5 Favourite desserts:
1. Chocolate and Peanut Butter ice-cream
2. Baked New York Cheesecake
3. Applie Pie and cream
4. Chocolate Mud Cake
5. Sticky Date Pudding

My Top 5 Holiday Destinations:
1. New York City
2. Vancouver
3. Paris
4. Scotland
5. Mauritius

I wonder how these will change in 10 years time. At 50, will I still like the same things, or will my tastes be different? So, what are your favourites? Is anyone game to share? (-:

3 comments:

  1. have a fabulous day tomorrow Jules .many happy returns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday for tomorrow Jules and hope you have a lovely time with family and hope Tony's home for you. Actually I remember someone saying they were going to Canada for their 40th!! Have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Jules and welcome to my world of 40 something, you look great. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.