homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 8 November 2010

Kraft It Up! November Challenge:

The November challenge over at Kraft It Up! is "decorative edges". So, I guess you could say I took this one to the extreme, lol! (-: I've used three shades of Glimmermist for my background, a Martha Stewart and a EK Success punch for my decorative strips, some Rouge De Garance paper, Prima alphas, and a Maya Road chipboard heart. Of course, the bling and flowers are from Zva Creative. (Flourish CR02CA102; gemstone brads BRBK02CA101; pearls PE-02CB-101/CR-02CA-127; rhinestones CRRC-02CA-102; silk flowers FL01CB104; felt flowers FL01CB-116 and FL01CB117).

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Jules... love the masked & misted strips, looks fantastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! it is so bright and beautiful!!! Good job! )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. che meraviglia... chissà se arriverò mai a questi livelli ciao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page...Again I love your use of sprays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is gorgeous!! Love the misting and masking...thatnks for playing along at KIU :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so pretty, love the misting and masks and all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the misting and the masking tape :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome!!! What a fantastic page! Well done!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining in at KIU.....your page is fabulous......a great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.