homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 26 November 2010

Color Combos Galore Challenge #168

This week we have Challenge #168 for you over at Color Combos Galore. The colours include brown, yellow, white and burnt orange. The Designer's Challenge is to use birds.


Here's my take on this week's challenge. I have gone with "cute" again. (-: And look - there are no children in the photo (gasp! shock! horror!). I enjoyed making this layout - it was pure fun. And I got to mess around with my glimmermists and make some flowers too. I have also used a NEW DESIGN rhinestone flourish from Zva Creative (CRS-03CB-107), along with their felt flowers (FL01Cb116, FL01CB115, and FL01CB117) and gemstone brads (BRBK02CA101). The papers are from October Afternoon, and the stickers are from Hambly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.