homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Favourite Colour Combination...

Busy, busy, busy... this time of the year is always crazy. My girls only have another 3 weeks at school then we are on school holidays. So I am madly trying to get as many DT commitment layouts done as possible. But I managed to find time squeeze in a layout just for me. (-: And of course, I have used my current favourite colour combination (I warned you that I would use it again!) - white, red, and aqua blues. Titled: 1.2.3...Pose. I have used lots of Pink Paislee goodies - papers, stamps, glitter, artisan elements and alpha stickers. And I have finished it off with some Zva Creative rhinestone flourishes (CRW-02CA-105 and CRW02CA112), pearls, rhinestones, and bulk 3D flowers (red). Other products used: Jenni Bowlin pins, Glimmermist, Martha Stewart punches, Kaisercraft rhinestone border, and Carolees Creations mini alphas.

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.