homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Zva Creative November Project No. 1

I'm off to an early start this month! Here's my first November monthly project for Zva Creative. Titled: Somewhere Over The Rainbow. Actually, I think this is my all-time favourite layout for the year. The idea for this came to me while I was trying to sleep (typical!!!). And once I had thought of it, all I could think of, was why hadn't I thought of this earlier??? Zva Creative products used: rhinestone flourish (CRB-03CA-112); rhinestones (CR01CB101); pearls (PE-02CB-102); silk flowers (FL01CB106); felt flowers (FL01CB117 and FL-01CB-114); rhinestone strips (CR01CB113); rhinestone alphas (CRP01CB102); and bulk 3D flowers (in nearly every colour!). For my background, I used glimmermist, in the colours of the rainbow. Other products used: Rouge De Garance and Fancy Pants papers; Jillibean Soup journalling dot; and Carolees Creations mini alphas. And in case you were wondering, these photos were self-portraits taken by my daughter. She just LOVES playing with my camera. But this is a good thing, because it gives me even more photos to scrap, lol!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the the spray stripes! You used some great techniques on this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello jules,
    beautifull card,
    I received your package ... everything is beautiful, I dedicate a post soon
    kiss rosa.kreattiva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Heck!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!!
    Amazing!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.