homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 19 November 2010

Color Combos Galore Challenge #167

We have a stunning and elegant colour combination for you this week over at Color Combos Galore. Challenge #167 includes plum, pale green, black and turquoise. Aren't these colours just so divine together? And the Designer's Challenge is pleating.

Here's my layout for this week's challenge. Titled: Sweet About You. I wasn't sure where to start this week, so I started with my new Martha Stewart punch. (-: I'm slowly becoming a punch addict. Sigh! Like I need another addiction. (-: To create this layout I have used the following Zva Creative products: NEW rhinestone flourish (CR01CB138); silk flowers (FL01CB105); felt flowers (FL01CB116); rhinestones (CR-02CB-101); and pearl strips (PE-02CB-110).

2 comments:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.