homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 25 October 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch #210

Wow! We are already up to sketch #210 over at Pencil Lines. I can't believe time has flown past so quickly!!! Our guest designer this week is Michelle Lanning (Yay! I'm a huge fan!!!).


Here's my layout for this week. Titled: 5 Hours Of Fun. I've used lots of Sassafrass goodies - papers, stickers, alphas and chipboard. And of course, some Zva Creative pearls and rhinestones for my compulsory touch of bling!!! (-: I've also used the Zva Creative foam dots to raise my flowers and banners for more depth and definition - I'd be lost without those things! Seriously, I use them on nearly every layout that I make.

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.