homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 14 October 2010

Imaginisce Sketch Challenge...

I decided to join in the fun over at Imaginisce this month. Cindy Stevens has created a fantastic sketch to play with for October, and here's my take on it. Titled: Our Little Grub. This sketch was a challenge in more ways than one - mainly because all my Imaginisce papers have gone missing. I am fairly certain I had some, but they are gone. No idea where. Maybe mixed up with old papers and given away? Who knows!!! But I was lucky. I found these papers in an old Sweet Peas kit (thank-goodness!!!). So I managed to get my layout created. I have also added some new Zva Creative pearl flourishes (PE-02CB-144) in a lovely shade of light blue. Plus some Zva Creative rhinestones to add a little sparkle! (-:

5 comments:

  1. great title for such a sweet lo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I think you've got a winner here!! Fabulous layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome layout! I love everything about it - you HAVE to win this!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just SO fun! GREAT take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is just such a great mix! Just Love these patterns together! Great take on the sketch-TY for playing along with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.