homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 3 October 2010

Inspire Me Webster's Pages Sept Challenge

September's challenge over at Webster's Pages was to include scallops and lots of photos. So I went and dragged out my scallop punches, and I found some photos ok Keana jumping on the trampoline in the rain, and I gathered all my scrap pieces of Webter's Pages papers, and came up with this combination. It's simply a mish mash of left-overs, but I love the end result. (-: I have lifted some elements with Zva Creative foam dots, and finished off with some Zva Creative rhinestones. Titled: Bounce Splish Splash.

5 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous page - I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page- so nice paper!! Great photos!
    hugs. Larisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. Love the design balance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Particularly like the branch over the child lying down.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.