homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 15 October 2010

What Is Wrong With Me???

Seriously, there must be something wrong with me. I've just made another two cards. Holy cow, Batman!!! LOL!!! One of them is just awful, but the other one is half decent. I'm actually quite proud of it. But it is late here, and raining, so I can't share photos yet. Hopefully tomorrow I will get to photograph them, (although we are supposed to be going to Dreamworld), so I might not get them up until tomorrow night. Or Sunday at the latest. (-; But I can tell you that they are pink, blingy, and pretty. Oh, and there is a layout too. Pink, flowers, bling, and very girly. I'll put that up too.

My daughters are losing teeth like they are going out of fashion. I think the tooth fairy has been to visit three times in the past week. And at this rate the tooth fairy is going to end up very broke. (-:

I think we might be going into the city on Monday, to the Science Centre. The girls have a pupil free day at school, and since hubby is home, we thought a trip into the city might be a good adventure. By the time I put hubby on the plane on Tuesday, I have my suspicions I am going to be stuffed. If you don't hear from me for a few days, don't panic! I am just recovering, lol!!!

And then it's starts all over again for Halloween. I think we are going to Movieworld for their night-time Halloween celebrations. So tell me, what is everybody else doing anything for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.