homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 30 October 2010

Kraft It Up October Challenge...

I decided to have some fun and join in the October challenge over at Kraft It Up! This month's challenge is to use kraft as your base, and follow a sketch. See details of sketch here. This is my take on the challenge (I flipped the sketch). Titled: Girls Rock! I have used My Mind's Eye "Life Stories" paper as my kraft base. And I have used a lot of Fancy Pants to decorate and embellish - papers, transparencies, stickers. And I have finished it off with some Zva Creative bling (rhinestones CR01CB101 and the new range of colours in the rhinestone strips CR01CB113).

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jules, wow you are one very talented gal !!
    love your work it is stunning .. thanks for sharing .. hugs from me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining in at KIU. Your layout is gorgeous....an awesome take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. girls rock and so does this lo :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.