homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 12 October 2010

CCG Mini Challenge...

We have a mini-challenge up over at Color Combos Galore. Go here for the full details.
The challenge is to scraplift andy DT layout (or card) from Challenge #145 through to
Challenge #161. The catch is that you have to use brown, aqua, pink and white to complete the layout. So, who's up for a challenge? (-:
Here's my example layout. I have "lifted" Jana Eubank's layout (Puppy Love) from Challenge #145. I have used Crate Paper Snow Day papers and die cuts (flower bases), and some lovely Zva Creative bling flourishes. Throw in a couple of Prima felt flowers and Sultan Centres and I'm done!MLS alphas and ribbon by I Love Elsie.

2 comments:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.