homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 22 October 2010

My Bucket List!

Like many people, I have a "Bucket List" - things I want to do, achieve, or own, before my time on this planet, comes to an end. I have managed to cross another item off that list. I have always wanted to own a pair of Manolo Blahniks (but could never convince myself to pay over $1000 for a pair of shoes). Yesterday, that dream became a reality. See these baby's - they are coming to live with me!!! (-: Aren't they beautiful - I am so in love with them. They are my birthday present to myself. But for those of you who know me well, you'll already have guessed that I did not pay full price. No way! These baby's actually belonged to Stephanie Devlin, who has never, ever worn them, and has decided to part with them (and still has lots of other shoes for sale on her blog). That's where I come in - I promised to love and cherish them in exchange for some money - and no, I am not going to tell you how much! Can't you just see me scrapping in these??? LOL!!! (Photo courtesy of Steph Devlin).

1 comment:

  1. wow! now that's a pair of beautiful shoes,and what a deal

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.