homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 16 October 2010

Finally...Something To Share!!!

Here's my first card - the one that I don't like. (-: I created these two cards and layout from challenges set at the recent Scrap With V Cyber Crop. The card challenge (with Belinda) was to use pink patterned paper, a pink butterfly, and some stamping.

Here's the card that I do like - my second one. I am much, much happier with this attempt.

And here's my layout for Challenge #1 with Belinda. The criteria included using die cut paper, pink ribbon, and a stamped flourish. I've used the Making Memories "Think Pink" specialty paper (from last year?), Prima stamps and Prima alphas. The rhinestones and foam dots (which have created all these lovely raised flowers and layers) are from Zva Creative. I'd be so lost without those foam dots - they are my new favourite "must have" item! (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.