homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 1 October 2010

And The Winners Are...

Here's the moment many of you have been waiting for...the winners of my Blog Candy competition. I had three girls here tonight, so they each pulled one name each out of the hat. Without further delay, the winners are...
Larisa
Rosa-Kreattiva
Littlen
Congratulations ladies. And if you would please be kind enough to either post or email me your full name and mailing address, I will get your prizes out to you shortly.
If you are not one of the lucky winners, please do not be disappointed. I will be posting another blog candy competition between now and Christmas. (-:

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to lucky winners!
    Welcome to my blog - I have a nice candies :)
    http://karysoltany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! It is fantastic!!! I am excited so much!! This is a great surprise on my B-day today!!! THANKS!!!!! I am goin to write my snail address ))) wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ippi ippi urra!!! ho vinto!!! non ci posso credere... sono troppo felice.... corro a spedirti e- mail
    ---- traslate :-)
    Ippi ippi Urra ! I won ! I can not believe ... I am too happy .... I hasten to send you e-mail
    kiss rosa-kreattiva

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to the lucky winners =),well done girls=)
    hugsssssss
    helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations to the girls who will be stalking their postie .... love x:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jules, a great big thank you to you and to whichever of your little helpers picked my name. How do I get in touch with you to send my mailing info? I don't use Outlook for email, so I can't get to your email address on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.