homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 1 October 2010

Many Thanks...

I wanted to take a moment to say "Many Thanks" to everyone who has stopped by my blog. I want to thank-everyone who has ever left a comment. I used to try and reply to all comments left on my blog, but with the recent Zva Blog Hops resulting in over 100 comments each time, I am sorry, but I just don't have the time to respond and thank each person individually. Some of you have left the most amazing, touching and inspiring comments - some of them make me smile, and others nearly make me cry because they touch my heart so much. I appreciate them all, each and every one, and yes, I do read them all. In fact, I LOVE reading them because they usually make my day.
I want to thank all those amazing people who have become my "Followers". I am absolutely honoured, over-whelmed, and ever so grateful that you have chosen to follow my blog. I remember when I thought I would never, ever, even have 10 followers, and yet today, I have 69. WOW! I just find that SO INCREDIBLE. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined this. And I just can't thank you enough for making this possible.
Finally, I just wanted to let you all know, that sometimes, I have tried to leave comments on your blogs, but my computer has not co-operated. For some reason, there are several sites where my computer just will not let me leave a comment. So please, I am not trying to ignore you on purpose, I just can't get my computer to behave. Hopefully, one day, I will have all these computer kinks worked out. When I do, you will be the first to know!!! (-:

2 comments:

  1. Hello My Queen Scrapper,
    I too love and enjoy reading and following your blog and Iam so proud of your achievements since you scrapping..Iam so proud of the love and effort you put into each layout of our girls and the same time you promoting products, helping your fellow scrappers and designer teams.

    I have my own little collection of your pieces
    I very much cherish each day being so far away from you and the girls....

    And Im sorry its taken me this long to finally work out how to post a comment on your blog... after all Iam Homer....

    D H ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. after reading that beautiful comment from your DH what is left to say ...love x:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.