homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 31 July 2009

The reason why...

This is the reason why I persevere with the gym and training. This is the reason why you never see full length photos of me as I am now. Yep, that's me - in the black, approximately 10 or so years ago. So if I ramble on about my training and the pain, this is why! I want this back! I don't care how much pain I have to go through to get there. It is going to happen!!! The difference between then and now is about 40-50 kilograms. I've got a new trainer and new motivation - it's now or never...

1 comment:

  1. Heyy Beaudiful Jules !!
    u look gorgeous there !! and i sympathize with you about the weight...difference is...at least you are tall and have long legs :) i'm short and have ...fat legs :(

    Brigitte G.
    http://brigittescrap.canalblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.