homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 5 July 2009

DT Challenge completed...

Yay! I actually got it completed. (-: The DT Challenge for the Scrap With V Cyber Crop used the following crieteria:
1. Use a transparency (Jan)
2. Use at least 4 patterned papers, no square or rectangular shapes other then the photo (KerryL)
3. Snowflakes (Pippyn)
4. Use white cardstock, 6 brads, 4 ribbons (leadles).
This is the last challeneg I get to complete as a DT member, so I am glad I managed to get it done. Here it is up in the gallery. Don't forget to vote for your favourite layouts - voting closes at midnight tonight (Sunday 5th July).

1 comment:

  1. do you not ever sleep!!! good to see you got it done :0) Love the cake & face painting. Tell Tony Congrats on little pressies ;0) they lok great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.