homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 3 August 2009

My Party Animals...

We went to a friends 7th Birthday Party on Saturday, and it was a themed party. The theme was "farm animals", so my two dressed as a rabbit and a cat/tiger. (-: Here's the rear view of the pink bunny! Isn't she cute?
What's with the faces??? Sometimes I wonder about my two. One sad cat and one grumpy bunny...or maybe they are just over the photos? (Hee! Hee! Hee!)
They had baby farm animals at the party - lots of chickens, lambs and goats - EVERYWHERE! And I learnt that baby goats and lambs like biting toes. So not funny!!! They actually nip at them when you are least prepared. Of course my girls thought that was hysterical. Typical!!! (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.