homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 22 March 2010

Tic Tac Toe!!!

Yay! I've finally finished my Tic Tac Toe game box (Kaisercraft). I've kept it simple because both my girls can be rough at times - I didn't want any pieces sticking off the box that could be torn, bent or broken. I've even managed to give it my trade mark dash of bling with the rhinestones (Kaisercraft) on the front. (-:

Here's a close up of the noughts and crosses. I've added doodling around the border of the cross to give it definition, and doodling and rub on's (Artsy Doodles) to the noughts. I've coated each playing piece with Dimensional Magic on both sides to protect from damage and greasy, grubby little fingers. There are six of each type, and they are all kept in the box which opens up for storage.

I'm really happy with the Sassafrass papers that I used. It has given this project a happy, bright, fun feeling, without being overly girly. Suitbale for any age or gender! (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.