homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 28 March 2010

Did You Guess?

Did you mange to guess what Keana was up to in this photo? I bet you didn't!!! Because it was a surprise to me too - she was actually whizzing past me (quite fast) on her roller skates. (-: I only just managed to capture this photo in time.


This is what I woke up to, and found my two doing yesterday morning - practising their roller skating. Keana is much more confident than Malayla, so she helps her big sister out as needed.

Malayla's still quite wary of the skates, but she is slowly getting the hang of it. She did fall over once yesterday, but there was no blood (thank goodness!!!).

Where as Keana just has no fear...at all...which scares me even more. Go baby, go!!!

1 comment:

  1. great pics. My son is the smae way with his 4 wheeler.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.