homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 29 March 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch #180

Another week has rolled around, and we are up to sketch #180 over at Pencil Lines. Our guest designer is Jodi Butler, and all the DT have been busy creating inpiration for you. Please drop by and say hello. Don't forget to leave some loving too!!! (-:

Here's my take on the sketch. Titled: Being You. I've used lots of new and old Prima goodies, including a new stamp (mesh/wire) that I just LOVE!!! I'm sure you will be seeing that stamped image on plenty more layouts in the near future. (-: Did I mention that this layout came together very quickly and easily? No struggles with this one.

Yes, sometimes I still struggle - like the one I am working on at the moment. Sigh!!! It's been sitting on my desk for a couple of days and it's just not moving. Now, what's that saying? Yes, that's it - chocolate fixes everything!!! Can someone please pass the chocolate!!! (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.