homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 1 March 2010

Because She Asked Me Too...

I created this layout for my youngest daughter (Keana), because she asked me to. She requested that I scrap a page about her and tiger (who sleeps with her and goes everywhere with her). This layout is titled: The ABC's of Tiger Love, and is a mix of new and old Sassafrass. I asked her to tell me about tiger, then I journalled what she told me. I just love how this layout turned out - I am really happy with it, and it has become a favourite!!! Keana has even decided to take the page to school for show and tell (yes, I do allow my girls to do this, as long as the page is in a large 12 x 12 zip-lock plastic bag.

2 comments:

  1. I love this !I did a page a couple of years ago of my son sleeping with his Super Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the journaling on this page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.