homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 8 March 2010

Sketch Time!!!

It's sketch time again over at Pencil Lines. This week we have sketch #177 for you. Our sponsor this month is Prima, and our guest designer is the one and only, Sharon Laakkonen. Make sure you pop over for a visit, and check out all the amazing layouts that the DT have created with wonderful Prima goodies.

Here's my take on the sketch. Titled: Pretty. I've kept the layout simple this week, as I really wanted it to focus on the picture of my daughter. Plus I've used a busy paper background, so I didn't want to overwhelm the whole designn and layout. Do you see my pretty pink and white flowers? They were white so I coloured them with a little Shimmerz in light and dark pink. Haven't they turned out gorgeously!!! (-:

1 comment:

  1. Jules,it a great idea to cut a photo into 4 pieces!I remember this :) Gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.