homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 5 March 2010

Colour Combinations and Sketches...

Here's the colour combination for this week over at Color Combos Galore. Khaki, Smoke Mist, Cheerful red, and Basic black.

And here's my take on the colour challenge. Please excuse the bad photography - the constant rain is making it near impossible to photograph anything. This layout is titled: Little Princess. I have used really old Sandylion paper for this challenge. It's been sitting in my stash forever. (-:

Look what turned up this week! My new Pencil Lines sketch book that my darling hubby ordered (for me) as a Christmas present (better late than never!!!). I'm really enjoying reading the book and seeing how one sketch can be interpreted in so many ways. It's definitely giving me new ideas about how to look at sketches. If you think you might like a copy of the book, or would like to check out a few pages, the details can be found on the Pencil Lines blog.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful layout. Love this colour combo but especially the way you've done it with the red/orange/brown on the kraft cardstock - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules check my blog i have left something there for you

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.