homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 27 March 2010

How To Train Your Dragon...

My girls and I went to see "How To Train Your Dragon" this afternoon. WOW!!!!!!! Absolutely LOVED this movie. It had something for everyone in it. Lots of comedy, lots of scary bits to scare the children, lots of action, and even an underlying theme about learning to be yourself, rather than being what others want you to be. Seriously, if you want to see a great film with the kids - this is it. I'm seriously thinking about going again with DH when he gets back - he would get a kick out of this film. And yes, I am definitely purchasing this when it comes out on DVD. This one's a classic worth keeping.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got to seeit. My son is on Spring break from schoolthis week,and that would be a good thing to dowhile he's off.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.