homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 14 March 2010

Just A Few Photos...

We went to Dreamword and White Water World yesterday, and I managed to catch a few good photos. Here's my girls with Spongebob Squarepants and his buddy Patrick. My girls LOVE these two characters, but personally, I can't stand them. I think they are rude, nasty and mean.

Loving the next two photos. Managed to score this one of Malayla looking very natural and pretty. I just adore hre freckles. They are so cute. (-:

And this one of my youngest, Keana. Yes, I know I am going to be in trouble as they get older. Please don't remind me. It freaks me out every time I think about it.
Before I forget - Keana's commercial is now showing on tv. It is the reading and literacy commercial by the Queensland Department of Education. In the commercial she is wearing a purple top, and purple shorts, and is doing a semi-cartwheel. The narrator starts the add by saying, "once upon a time, on planet earth, there was a child who had..." and so on. It's showing on all channels as far as I am aware, but in QLD only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.