homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 20 September 2009

Something a little different...

OK. I decided to release my inner arty self for this layout. Yeah, I know, my style is changing, yet again. And yes, more Glimmermist (I'll let you in on a little secret - the layout I am working on at the moment has it too!!!) (-: I created this layout (and card) for a DT Guest Spot challenge over at WeScrap. It's titled "She Dreams In Colour". The requirement was to use at least two school supplies, and to use your leftover papers to create a card.
Here's my card. A nice simple birthday card. I still don't understand though, why everyone assumes, that just because I do scrapbooking, that I do cards too. Because I don't. I only do cards under duress or necessity. They just don't "thrill" me the way layouts do. So please, everyone out there in the scrapping world, please stop assuming that just because a person does scrapbooking, that they do card-making too. Not all scrapbookers are card-makers. Some of us just don't want to be. (-: Whatever happened to freedom of choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.