homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 19 September 2009

So Sketchy! 2nd Sketch...

Here are the final two layouts I have created as Guest Designer, using sketches designed by Allison Cope, over at So Sketchy!. Just pop over to So Sketchy to have a look at the sketch. The first is titled "LOVE" and uses Little Yellow Bicyle papers (that I have been waiting to use forever!!!). This was the perfect layout for those papers. Yes, that is Glimmermist (again!). I'm addicted to that stuff!!! (-:
The second layout is titled "Just A Little Crazy" and is about my two crazy, darling daughters. Who said riding a carousel was boring??? Not with these two around (hee! hee! hee!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.