homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 5 September 2009

Here's another first!

Whoo-hoo! I've never done a layout for OLW before, so this is a first. I adore the artistic style of their design team, and thought I could learn a few things from them. So I have decided to join in their fun. The challenge this time around is to use the word #59 Beauty/Beautiful on a layout. Here's the end result. Simply titled "Beauty", it is a lesson I hope Keana can learn and understand - beauty is a blessing, but it can also be a curse. And for those who haven't noticed, I'm starting to get VERY FOND of the Glimmermist and Memories Mist sprays. Mmmm...nearly as addictive as my bling! (-:

2 comments:

  1. so glad you played along-this is gorgeous and you are seriously rocking the misting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.