homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Little surprises...

I've been busy doing more classes taught by the wonderful Ngaire Bartlam. Here's the first layout we did. And we learnt how to colour lace with felt pens and water - interesting indeed! My layout is titled "So Much Fun" and it's about my little trip to the Papercraft Retreat at Lake Keepit (with Jodi and co.)
Here's the second layout. It's titled "Adore". This layout was a lot of fun - very girly and feminine, and I just loved it!!! Plus I got to use bling, so what more could I ask for? (-:

And I had a lovely little surprise today. My layout was featured in August's Prima BAP pages. Such wonderful honour. And you can also find Jodi Dolbel's page featured too. (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.