homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 3 September 2009

Something a little different...

Here's the sketch for Creative Chaos. This time around, I decided to have some fun with it. The result is a little different from my usual girly layouts. (-:
Here's my take on the sketch. Titled: It's Got Me! I decided to play with some "boyish" style papers for something different, and I am glad to say, I am quite happy with the result. I've been wanting to use this monster paper for quite some time, but just didn't know what to do with it. This sketch was just perfect for it. On another note, my computer is being difficult, so if I disappear for a few days, it's because the technician has taken it away for a service and fix. I am going to be SO LOST without it. )-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.