homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 19 July 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch #196

This week we have Nikki Sivils joining us for sketch #196 over at Pencil Lines. Why not drop in and say hello, and check out the amazing things the DT have created with her products.

Here's my interpretation of this week's sketch. Titled: Bee-utiful. I'm not great with themed paper ranges, so I had to think about this one for a while before I could pull it all together. I have used Strawberry Shortcake Chalk Glimmermist for the background, and I have sewn and doodled around the border. I cut out lots of bits and pieces from the range for a minimalist approach. I added some Kindy Glitz and Dimensional Magig, and we were good to go! (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.