homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 3 July 2010

CCG Challenge#149

Here's this weeks challenge over at Color Combos Galore. Challenge #149 includes red, pink, light green and white/cream. This weeks Designer's Cahhllenge is Focus on Design. You can read all the details here.

This is what I created with this weeks colour challenge. I absolutely loved the colours, although I did struggle with the design a little. I originally started with the pink border strip being one piece, and placed towards the bottom of the page. And I had the dress form on the right. But it didn't look right - it was unbalanced. So I moved the dress form to the left, and cut the border in two, then I moved the pieces around the page until I found a position and balance that I liked. And this is the end result. Titled: How Does Your Garden Grow? Products used: Webster's and Prima papers; Making Memories chipboard; Heidi Swapp die cut; My Litlle Shoebox mini alpha stickers; Zva Creative rhinestone flourish; K and Co. stickers; Webster's stickers; and Kaisercraft rhinestones.
Tomorrow is Malayla's 8th birthday!!! Woo-hoo!!! But she is not having her party until the 10th July (because it is the middle of school holidays and everyone is away). But I am sure I will still have some photos to share. I can't believe my little baby is now a little girl. (-:

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.