homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 29 July 2010

What I Love...

These wonderful goodies were sent to me by Ginette (from Vancover), one of my lovely blog readers. Ginette won a RAK from me earlier this year, and this was her way to say thank-you. Isn't the key chain just so cute! I can't wait to attach him to one of my bags (my girls have already tried to claim him but they have been told in no uncertain terms to keep their HANDS OFF!!!). And some scrapping goodies...sigh! So pretty...I can't thank-you enough Ginette! (-:


The Summer CHA Show means one thing- more stunning releases from Webster's!!! Oh so pretty...four new ranges to drool over, and don't even get me started on the embellishments, ribbons, and netting. I really am going to need a bigger house. (-: This first range is Hollywood Vogue and is my absolute favourite (even though it has purple in it). Lol!!!

Wonderfall...so lovely.

Waiting For Santa - one of my most favourite Christmas ranges EVER!!!

And finally Sweet Season. This is just adorable. And girly. And oh, so me!!!
So what's your favourite paper range that has been relesed for the Summer CHA Show?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.