homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 26 July 2010

Thank Goodness For Sketches...

I've been struggling with a nasty cold (or flu?) since Friday night. As a result, my brain feels like cotton wool and I can't think straight, and my scrapping is suffering. I started working on this layout on Friday but was struggling with it. So, I did what any smart scrapper would do - I found a sketch I liked, and worked from there. It was so much easier to scrap when I didn't have to think about what I was doing, because I already had a plan in front of me. I've kept some parts of the sketch, and changed other parts totally. Titled: Ever So Sweet. Products used: everything is by Bo-Bunny (new Petal Pushers range) except for the mini alpha stickers (Carolees Creations), kindy glitz, Dimensional Magic, and rhinestones (Kaisercraft).

Here's the sketch I used created by Aphra Bolyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.