homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 22 July 2010

Just A Little Something...

to share with you.
Firstly, a layout made with Bo-Bunny's Love Bandit range (this is one of my favs).
Titled: Baby You Shine.
It's all Bo-Bunny products except the mini Alpha Stickers (Carolees Creations) and the pearls (Zva Creative). The layout is based on a JB Mercantile sketch from Pencil Lines.
And, lo-and-behold, another card!
I've used the same Bo-Bunny range and products for the card.
Titled: You Are So Sweet.
The pearl flourish is from Zva Creative, and the mini alpha stickers are Carolees Creations.
I know it's hard to see, but I have actually done a paper bow (where the button is).

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.