homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Zva Creative July Projects

Here's my 2nd July project for Zva Creative. Because I had a nasty cold at the time of creating this, I borrowed one of Jana Eubank's sketches to give me some inspiration (see below for sketch). Zva Creative products used: pink rhinestone flourish (CR02CA102), rhinestone alphas (CRP-01CB-102), pink rhinestone bracket (CRB-02CB-110), silk flowers (FL01CB112 and FL01CB106), white pearls (PE-02CB-101/CR-02CA-127), and 3d bulk flowers in pink (FLBK02CA103). Papers are by Websters. Journalling block by Bella! I have layered the different types of flowers together to create some texture and contrast. And I have filled the rhinestone bracket with Dimensional Magic to help it pop off the page.

Here's the sketch I borrowed from Jana Eubank. She has lots of gorgeous sketches to choose from. Go on - go have a look for yourself. (-:

And here's my 3rd monthly project for Zva Creative. I combined it with a "no patterned paper" challenge that is running over at Noel Mignon's. Zva Creative products used: green rhinestone flourish (CR-03CA-115), felt flowers (FL01CB114 and FL-01CB-116), pearls (PE-02CB-102), and gemstone brads (BRBK02CA101 and BRBK02CA102). Hamby - transparency and rub-ons. Making Memories - butterfly embellishment. Cosmo Cricket - mini alpha stickers. AC Thickers - glittered alphas. Tattered Angels - glimmer screen and Glimmermist (Lime Twist and Turquoise Blue). Had a blast creating this layout - so much fun! I sprayed the Lime Twist on the cardstock as my base colour. I then put the butterfly screen in position, and sprayed again with Turquoise Blue. Once it was dry, I added rub-ons in the desired positions. I then placed the transparency on top, sewed it all down, and finished decorating my layout as desired. I used various pieces from my different Noel Mignon kits to finish it off.

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.