homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Busy Days...

Yay! The children are back at school!!! Now I can get back into my routine. (-: Two weeks at home with my two girls, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, will wear anyone out. I thought I would share this photo of Malayla at her 8th birthday party on the weekend. We didn't have a family party this year because hubby was away, so it was just girl-friends from school (plus her sister). Thank goodness she agreed to a chocolate mud cake from the local bakery (with a picture of her on the icing). I usually make the cakes for my daughter's parties, but with hubby being away, and both girls home for school, I decided it would be too stressful. All the girls had a great time (it was a beading party at a local bead shop). Very girly and crafty. (-:

I've been busy creating 3 layouts (and I still have 3 more to go), but I can't share any of them with you yet. I can tell you that I used the Noel Mignon "Sunkissed" kit to create all three - one for Pencil Lines, one for Color Combos Galore, and one one for Zva Creative. Which reminds me, Zva Creative is having another blog hop on the 19th July (starting 11:00pm Australian time or 9:00am USA time). I really hope you can come back and join the fun - we all had a blast at the last blog hop. Ok. That's it for me - time to get some shut-eye!!! (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.