homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 10 July 2010

Go On, Challenge Yourself!!!

Woo-hoo! Challenge #150 is up over at Color Combos Galore. The challenge this week is red, sand, pale blue and dusty blue, plus florals and ginghams. For all the details, go here. I skipped thsi week, so I haven't got a layout to show you. But the other DT have created some amazing inspiration to share with you.

And if that isn't enough of a challenge for you, Scrap With V started their Cyber Crop last night. The theme is "women around the house". The challenges are all up, and you have over a week to get them done, then uploaded. And there are some fantastic prizes up for grabs too. You can find all the details in the forum.

Right. I'm off to have a granny nap - I've had other people's children at my house for the past 3 days, I had to share a bed with Keana last night (who woke me up so many times I lost count, plus she's all legs, and is a cuddly sleeper which I am NOT) and I did Malayla's 8th birthday party this morning. So I am stuffed. The girls are at a friends place for a couple of hours. So it is quiet. (-: When I wake up I might just finally get the floors mopped. Yee-hah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.