homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Yummy for Christmas...

I have some very yummy Christmas Blog Candy RAKS (four to be exact) that will go up for grabs soon. I am just waiting on a few more items that I ordered to arrive, via Australia Post, and I will be ready to photograph and upload. Want a taste of what's to come? The goodies include a Kaisercarft album, Kaisercraft rhinestones, Prima stamps, Prima e-line flowewrs, Prima e-line rhinestones and pearls, and a mixed bag of Prima Sultan and Rajah centres, that I have raided from my stash. I will try and find a few other goodies between now and then. But because I am not associated with any big-name Design Teams, I don't have a big pile of stuff to give away. This has all come out of mine (and hubby's) pocket. So my RAKS will be a little bit smaller, and not as expansive. Hope you don't mind. But this is something that I felt I needed to do, all in the name of Christmas spirit. So stick around, I hope to have this up and running within the week...***forgot to mention that this will be open for my International readers and followers as well***

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet of you Jules! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this sounds wonderful Jules.. can I play or is it only for your neck of the woods.. I am in Canada.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.