homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 4 November 2009

weScrap November Sketch GD.

I've been waiting a while to share these layout with you, fellow scrappers and bloggers. This first one was created for weScrap as part of my role as Guest Designer. It is based on the weScrap November Newsletter sketch, created by Michelle Galloway.

I've withdrawn myself from the ArtyPants Guest Designer competition search. I just don't have the time necessary to give it my full attention. And I hate doing something half-hearted. I'm one of those people that have to give it my all, and focus, otherwise I'd rather not to it. Plus, it shows in my work. This is the first layout I created as part of the challenge, but the second one, I'm not showing you because I am so ashamed of it. I'm fairly certain it's one of my worst layouts ever. So it shall remain archived, forever!!! You'll just have to enjoy this one instead. (-:

1 comment:

  1. beautiful layouts Jules, hey go check out my blog, I have something for you. Love Ness

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.