homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 8 November 2009

Layouts and updates...

I don't know how long it's been since I've done a layout just for me, just because I wanted to. This layout is not for any deadline, crop, DT requirement, or anything else. I did it just for me, because I wanted to. And I'm very happy about that!

This layout was created for the Blind Scrap Challenge over at the Scrap With V Cyber Crop that is going on this weekend. The theme is "Not So Perfect". So to keep with the theme, I have used a blurry photo, and torn and distressed all my paper edges so they are not perfect. This was a really great and fun challenge - loved every minute of it.
On another note, over the next couple of months, I am going to be getting rid of a lot of scrapping stuff (some will be raks, other stuff will be available for sale), and some young girls clothes (mainly size 5, size 6 and size 7 - Pumpkin Patch, Target, Fred Bare, Wayne Cooper Jnr. etc.). I will post each item for sale on my blog as it becomes available. It's time for a BIG cleanout!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.