homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 31 July 2011

Zva Creative Project No.3 July.

Purple is sneaking into my layouts, more and more! And I think I'm finally coming to terms with it. (-: I decided to play around with some Tattered Angels masks, and a little Purple Grape Chalkboard mist. And then I added some Lily Bee papers into the mix. And I finished it all off with a big slpash of Zva Creative bling and flowers. Titled: Such Intense Concentration.

Here's a close up of the journalling.

The pearl bracket, individual pearls, and pearl brads were all the wrong colour (cream). So I found a couple of different shades of purple copic pens, and altered the pearls to the colours I needed. That's one of the things I LOVE about my Zva Creative rhinestones and pearls - althought they come in lots of pretty colours already, it is not just limited to those. Not when you have a copic pen. (-:

1 comment:

  1. You do purple so well, Jules! This is stunning!!! Love your work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.