homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 14 July 2011

Up And Running...

I'm getting there. Most of the boxes have been unpacked, and the first round of kits have been put together. I've even posted some sneak peeks of two kits on the shop's blog site.
I've had over 35 applications for my first ever DT call. And there is still another 5 days to go before it closes. Life is busy (such an understatement, lol), but at least my girls are fed and clothed. Hopefully, if all goes as planned, next week will be a little easier. I just have to remember to breathe... sometimes easier said, then done, lol!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I don't envy you with picking your DT finalists. Good luck and congrats on getting everything sorted.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.